As breezy as air-o-books.
Monday, December 17, 2012
This made me laughed so hard this morning. :)
I used to work with a Kiwi guy who had the thickest Kiwi accent I have ever encountered. I had to pay attention and really listen whenever he speaks, or I'd be lost. He is a hiphop dancer on the side as well, so we started chatting about that.
Me: I should get into fitness, y'know? I'm so unhealthy right now. And I've always wanted to try dancing...not sure if I'm cool enough for hip-hop at this age...
Kiwi: *laugh* No, it's sootable fur inny age. First stage is more like 'air-o-books'.
Me: Oh? Haha, is that a Kiwi slang? Learn a new thing everyday.
Kiwi: Pardon?
Me: You know, as breezy as reading a book?
Kiwi: What is?
Me: The first stage? Of a dance class? It's as airy and breezy as reading books?
Kiwi: .....hmm?
It was later revealed that he meant to say aero bucks...I mean, aerobics. :D
Hippy Monday, folks! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment